1. AimfulMedia LLC (the Company, we) is committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy, and appreciates Your trust that the Company will do so carefully and sensibly.
3. As used herein, “personal information” is the information that specifically identifies You as an individual and the information about Your activities, such as information about Your use of the Website, when directly linked to personally identifiable information.
COLLECTING THE INFORMATION
6. We collect Your personal information in a number of ways when You visit our Website. At several places on the Website, we may collect certain information You voluntarily provide to us, which may contain personal information (for example, when You contact us by e-mail for any reason).
7. The information we collect from You includes things like:
• Your name;
• Your mailing address (for shipping);
• Your e-mail address;
8. Since protecting the privacy of young children is especially important, the Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. When You visit our Website, some information is automatically collected, such as Your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, Your computer’s operating system type, the browser type, and the time and date of Your visit and purchases. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying information mentioned above.
10. We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers downloaded to Your computer when You access certain websites. Like a key, a cookie itself does not contain information, but when it is read by a browser it can help a website to improve the service delivery process.
11. Our goals of using cookies are:
• to keep track of Your movements within the Website;
• to help You resume where You left off;
• to collect information so that we can determine how to improve our Website;
• to deliver advertising targeted to Your interests;
• to improve the Website experience, complete transactions You have requested, and other customization functions.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
13. In general, we use the collected personal information to process Your requests or transactions, to provide You with information, products or services You request, and to facilitate Your use of the Website and our administration and operation of the Website.
14. When You contact us with a comment, question or complaint, You may be asked for information that identifies You (such as Your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to promptly answer Your question or respond to Your comment or complaint.
15. We use the information we collect for things like:
• fulfilling orders and requests for the goods sold or for information;
• processing returns and exchanges requests;
• tracking and confirming online orders;
• shipping the goods sold;
• marketing and advertising ;
• operating, evaluating and improving our business;
• Any other specific purposes, for which the information was provided.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SHARING THE INFORMATION
18. We engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include, for instance, payment processing and authorization by Stripe, and Paypal or financial transaction issues by financial entities. We may need to share personal information with these third parties so that they can perform their services. However, we limit the personal information that we give to them and authorize them to use this information only for the purpose of performing their services.
19. We may also transfer Your personal information to third-party service providers or agents who provide services to or on behalf of the Company such as hosting, data management and storage services.
20. We may be required to share Your personal information:
• in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena;
• when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law;
• to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers, or others;
• to prevent harm or loss;
• in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
21. Other than as set out above, You will receive notice when information about You might go to third parties, and You will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
PROTECTION OF THE INFORMATION
22. We use reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures to protect the confidentiality of Your personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
23. The Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information You submit via our websites such as ordering information, including Your name, address and credit card number.
24. However, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You do so at your own risk.
Effective as of: 11 24 2015
Last amended: 10 24 2019